24-channel multifunctional actuatorBX-SW24
The BX-SW24 is a 24-channel DIN-rail-mounted combination (light/shutter) actuator for independent switching of loads via the closing contacts. The 230 V ac switching output can be controlled by the push buttons on the front. A green LED indicates the status of the channel.
It is equipped with 16 A bistable relays with contacts connected directly to the terminals, without phase sharing.
The screw terminals can accept cable sections up to 5 mm2. The relays used can withstand an inrush current of up to 320 A in the first 2 ms, making them particularly suitable for controlling inductive loads such as fluorescent or neon lamps.
- Input voltage: 230 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply: KNX bus, 29 V dc SELV
- Consumption on bus: 12 mA
- Rated current IN: 16 A
- Operating Temperature: -5 ÷ +45 °C (internal use)
- Connection to the BUS: coupling terminal, 2 pins, d=0,8 mm
- Electric connections: screw terminals, max. cable section 5 mm2 (AWG10)
- Degree of protection: IP 20
- Dimensions: 12 DIN modules
- Switching function
- Staircase light and delay functions
- Channel status feedback
- Checking roller shutters and Venetian blinds
- Locking function
- General functions