The BX-DALIPLUS gateway is a completely new device that allows a KNX line to be merged with a DALI line.
BX-DALIPLUS operates as a “master” on the DALI and features the traditional 16-18 V dc output on terminals named D+ and Dand a maximum current limitation to 250 mA. It allows the control and adjustment of up to 64 DALI devices, managed individually or in groups up to a maximum of 16. Furthermore, it allows to control up to 16 scenarios.
Individual reactor and lamp error messages may be transmitted to the KNX by means of appropriate communication objects. You can control individual DALI devices even if assigned to different groups. A DALI device can be part of multiple groups.
It has a post-installation function for the modification of installations already in service. It also includes advanced DALI driver address programming functions. It is possible to configure the device via ETS or via the DCA interface which can be downloaded from the KNX or Blumotix website.
- Supply voltage: 100- 240 V AC/DC, 50/60 Hz
- Outputs: DALI D+, D-, 16-1 8 V DC, 250 mA max, short circuit proof
- Interfaces: KNX, DALI
- Type: Control device (single master)
- Compatible with led lamp drivers (DT6)
- Operating Temperature: -5°C ÷ +45 °C (internal use)
- KNX connector: d=0,8mm
- Max. clamping diameter of power cables: 230V = 2.5 mm2/DALI line = 2.5 mm2
- Degree of protection: IP 20
- Dimensions: 4 DIN modules