12-channel multifunctional actuatorBX-MFB12
The BX-MFB12 is a 12-channel DIN-rail-mounted multifunctional actuator for independent switching of loads by means of closing contacts. The 230 V ac switching output can be controlled by the push buttons on the front.
A green LED indicates the status of the channel.
It features 16 A bistable relays with contacts connected directly to the terminals, without phase sharing.
The screw terminals can accept cable sections up to 5 mm2. The relays used can withstand an inrush current of up to 320 A in the first 2 ms, making them particularly suitable for controlling inductive loads such as fluorescent or neon lamps.
- Input voltage: 230 V ac, 50/60 Hz
- Power supply: KNX bus, 29 V dc SELV
- Consumption on bus: 12 mA
- Rated current IN: 16 A
- Operating Temperature: -5 ÷ +45 °C (internal use)
- Connection to the BUS: coupling terminal, 2 pins, d=0,8 mm
- Electric connections: screw terminals, max. cable section 5 mm2 (AWG10)
- Degree of protection: IP 20
- Dimensions: 8 DIN modules
- Switching function
- Staircase light function
- Scenario function
- Logical functions: 16 generic logical operators are available to be assigned to the desired channels without restrictions
- Channel status feedback
- Checking roller shutters and venetian blinds
- Thermostatic valve control with PWM algorithm and fancoil devices