4-channel contact interfaces with flushmounted temperature and humidity probeBX-TU
BX-TU is a KNX pushbutton interface device with 4 inputs that converts a traditional pushbutton panel into a KNX source. It does not have local control commands, and therefore requires a supervisory device in the installation for setting and displaying, such as a Blumotix Touch Panel or an iOS or Android Smartphone with KRIM, an application developed by Blumotix, installed. The temperature probe provides an accurate ambient temperature reading and makes the necessary adjustments for climate control.
BX-TU is equipped with an extremely sophisticated solid state digital temperature and humidity probe, capable of measuring temperature between -40 °C and +125 °C, and relative humidity between 0% and 100%. and does not require any calibration procedure. It has reduced dimensions and can be installed on the back of the hole covers of the traditional civil series, suitably perforated to allow correct ambient temperature measurement. The version with humidity probe measures the dew point temperature.
- KNX section with bus power supply: 29VDC
- Absorbed power: <0,25 W
- Operating Temperature: -5°C ÷ +45 °C (internal use)
- KNX connector: d=0,8mm
- Maximum length of input cables and probe: 10m
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Dimensions: 54mm x 44mm x 17mm
- Power-on utilities
- Opening and closing of shutters/blinds
- Setting of a light source
- Very precise temperature reading thanks to digital temperature probe
- Climate control: set-point setting; summer/winter mode selection; fancoil/velux function; PID control; humidity level control.