KNX keyboard for external access controlBX-E-AK12
BX-E-AK12 is an intelligent numeric keypad that acts as an access control system, designed and built for outdoor installations as it is watertight, dustproof and resistant to vandalism. The container is IP65 certified.
The numeric keypad is a KNX device, with 12 mechanical keys, backlit on each individual key. In addition to the number keys, there are also 2 freely configurable keys (A and B). The keyboard provides access management via numerical code without the need for other support (key or magnetic card); the numeric code can be set to 4 or 6 digits. The installed KNX firmware is dedicated to access control, with the possibility of memorizing up to 1000 codes.
It is particularly suitable for widespread accommodation facilities with various external accesses, such as bungalows and resorts and can also be used to compartmentalize industrial, civil and service structures in general. Being a KNX device, it can be integrated into systems where other KNX numeric keypads are provided for internal access control, such as the Qubik Doory numeric keypads.
- Power supply via KNX bus 21-32 Vdc
- Bus current draw < 15 mA
- Numerical keyboards in black plastic material
- Each keyboard includes the numbers from 0 to 9 and the command keys A and B
- Key backlighting
- Input/output KNX programming mode with button on the back and also by combination of front buttons
- KNX programming signaling LED on the back and on the front
- Surface mount to wall
- KNX software dedicated to access control, with the possibility of memorizing up to 1000 4 or 6-digit codes
- Environment energy management function
- Operating temperature: -20 ÷ +50 °C
- Use: internal or external
- Bus line connection via KNX terminal
- IP65 degree of protection
- Dimensions: rectangular 51 x 92 x 27 mm (LxHxW)
- Thickness: 8 mm