Multi-protocol logic controllerBX-BLUSERVER
BX-BLUSERVER is the easiest way to program complex logic in KNX/EIB, Modbus, BACnet networks.
BX-BLUSERVER will allow you to efficiently customise building automation processes, offering unlimited flexibility benefits to end users in a cost-effective way.
BX-BLUSERVER is an embedded platform with integrated Ethernet, USB, KNX/EIB, Serial interfaces. It can be used as a cross-standard gateway, logic engine, visualisation platform, IP Router.
Scripting templates provide a flexible and intuitive configuration interface and integration with cloud/web services and thirdparty devices. Through the application of customised scripts, the BX-BLUSERVER can simultaneously function as a thermostat, security panel, lighting controller, etc.
- Power-over-Ethernet supply
- Automatic control and information of the Ethernet connection in case of problems
- Application development and application shop
- Cloud-ready device with Microsoft Azure, Amazon Web Services and other supported services
- Gateway and uniform control of KNX, ModBus RTU/TCP, BACnet IP, DMX, M-Bus, GSM and more
- Unlimited scenario and logic engine
- Unlimited visualisation platform for PC and touch devices
- Dimensions: 3 DIN units
- Remote control of KNX bus and reprogramming of KNX device
- Object logging with trend support and data export to external servers
- iOS Siri and Google Voice control supported via native apps