The BX-MS02 is a modern solid state memory server that allows you to view and control functions in your Konnex system via remote devices connected to the TCP/IP network. The device is suitable for installation on 35 mm DIN rail. Interaction is via the KRIM and Doory apps that can be downloaded and installed on your terminal. Dedicated versions are available for iOS, Android and Windows 7.
The Blumotix BX-MS02 KNX Miniserver comes with Sentiero programming software that can be installed to create graphical displays for control screens.
- Power supply: : 12 ÷ 24 V dc
- Consumption 8 W
- SDRAM 128 Mb
- SD slot
- Integrated BCU KNX
- Ethernet port 100 Mb (RJ45)
- Operating Temperature: -5 ÷ +45 °C (internal use)
- Connection to the BUS: coupling terminal, 2 pins, d=0,8 mm
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Dimensions: 4 DIN modules